Friday 6 November 2015

GOODBYE IS REALLY A NEW BEGINNING

Another farewell lunch.  When greener pastures beckon, the right thing to do is to wish my soon-to-be-ex-coworker my very best.


I quite like the layout and space of Supply & Demand Orchard Gateway.



I was seated in front of a row of books.  I guess if I ate alone, I could pick one to read while waiting for the food to arrive. It could take some time for the pizza to cook. 


We ordered items to share.

Lovely thin-crusted pizzas.



If there’s one thing worth mentioning, it would be the Garlic Truffle Fries here. Chunky cut fries that have been liberally doused with truffle oil and topped with shaved parmesan.   They're GLORIOUS.


Can we order one more of everything, please!


Smoked Salmon Salad, Sweet Potato Fries, and Fried Calamari. They use fresh squids here. I’m always impressed when a restaurant cooks with real squids. I despise Chefs that try to get away with those rubbery frozen squid rings. They have no respect for food, their customers, and what they do.

No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...